photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

5.27.2013

Affirmations >> 06

Of my favorite themes of my yoga practice, both on and off the mat, is gratitude. Honestly, I just can't get enough. Sometimes all it takes is noticing the small things in life that are good, to help us change our perspective on the not so good.
I hope you take a minute to close your eyes, take a deep breath, and think of one thing in your life that you are grateful for today.

shanti >> sondra

{photo from my trip to India}


Get updates via // BLOGLOVIN' > FACEBOOK > TWITTER


3 comments:

  1. <3 Thank you for sharing this. :) It's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really needed this today. I've been struggling with seeing the good in things lately and letting the bad hold me back. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This completely changed my perspective on a couple of things today. Beautiful Sondra!

    ReplyDelete