photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

3.11.2013

Etsy Finds >> Travel Edition

Hi dears! Today's guest poster is Adriana from Horses of Ares. Every week she posts a collection of awesome finds from Etsy, and I know I always love almost everything she picks! Today I asked her to share a few of her favorite travel related finds. Since, uh, you know. I'm travelling and all. ;)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back in '09, I was a regular at the airport with my suitcases in hand and adventure in my mind. I took more than a dozen plane trips that year alone, going to and from my university and back home to visit. I learned that packing shouldn't be over-thought of, traveling light is always key and keeping your camera close at hand is a must. Here's a few things I found while roaming through Etsy for the adventurers and travelers at heart. One my favorite finds is the brown satchel because it's large enough for all of your carry-on necessities, like your laptop or sweater, and compact enough to take with you on a plane. What's your must-have traveling gear?

No. 1 // The Camper Satchel // Sketchbook ($240)

No. 2 // "Hello Adventure" Moon Print // Jump Off The Page ($17)

No. 3 // Military World Globe // Bellalulu ($440)

No. 4 // 1940's Pontiac Lynx II Camera // Vintage Camera Print ($115.05)

No. 5 // Leather Travel Journal // Christine Marie Ford ($55)

No. 6 // Blue Train Case // JessJamesJake ($55)

If you'd like to see more, come by my blog Horses of Ares for a new Etsy Finds every Tuesday. Thank you, Sondra, for letting me high-jack your blog while you're out traveling throughout India, you lucky girl you! :)

love and hugs, adriana
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aren't her picks adorable? I especially love the globe and that journal. Be sure to say hi to Adriana over in her neck of the woods!

xx sondra

2 comments:

  1. This stuff is so cute! Got here through Horses of Ares. Love both blogs!

    Http://threeinchstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the 1940's camera!!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete