photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

7.10.2013

Affirmations >> 07


I guess it's not too surprising that I love inspiring quotes and images about getting outside. So many people have said such amazing things, I thought I'd share some of their words instead of my own. Here are a few favorites that I've collected from Pinterest //
For image sources and to see more like this, check out my Words to Live By board.

shanti >> sondra

Get updates via // BLOGLOVIN' > FEEDLY > FACEBOOK > TWITTER

5 comments:

  1. I love the 'I go to seek a great perhaps' so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a board crammed to the rafters with motivational and inspiring quotes. They help lift me no end. I Iove all of these you've picked here sondra, following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise Gillanders7/12/13, 11:40 AM

    Hi Sondra~ I left a little present for you on my blog today ....^.^

    http://stars-in-jars.blogspot.ie/2013/07/liebster-honour-part-deux.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring messages, just stumbled across your blog, amazing!!!

    faysincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice =)


    xx
    trisha
    veranellies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete