photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

7.13.2013

For the >> Living Room Camping Enthusiast



Okay, okay, so maybe I haven't convinced you to take a foray into the Great Outdoors. But can I at least talk you into building a living room fort and watching Into the Wild underneath it? Here are a few "outdoorsy" items that are better suited to a trek of the proxy nature (#3 is on my personal covet list!).

1 > Fire Kit Lamp // 2 > Pillow Cover // 3 > Wool Throw // 4 > Flask

As you read this, I should finally be on my way back from our grand adventure. I'm excited to share a bit more from our trip with you!

shanti >> sondra

Get updates via // BLOGLOVIN' > FEEDLY > FACEBOOK > TWITTER

3 comments:

  1. O... M... G. I need that Fire Kit Lamp so, so badly. Like, I need. NOW. Wonderful!!!

    P.S. I gave you an award on my blog, where I listed 11 facts, answered 11 q's and gave those I awarded 11 q's themselves. No pressure, but I wanted to let you know! <3 http://lariatsandlavender.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lamp is the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dah! such good ideas, these are all sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete