photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

9.27.2012

Clearing Out >> Hello, Autumn

So, one of my goals for the Fall was to do a 7 day cleanse. This is something that I have wanted to do since the spring, but every time I would think seriously about it, I would decide it was not the right time. Well friends, no more.
When Laura Emily posted this the other day, I knew the stars had aligned and it was time. Here's how she describes the event:

Creating Sacred space cannot happen until we clear out the old! Will you join me on Oct 5th by honoring the holiness that Autumn weaves by clearing out what no longer serves? Pick one thing, make a plan, and clear it out! A closet? Materials that carry negative associations? Or perhaps you need to clear the air with a relationship, or finally get around to having that conversation you’ve been putting off? Rest within the Underworld that is surfacing by creating Sacred Space for the soul work to begin.

Check in on Oct 5th and let us know what you are clearing out so the Magic of Autumn can weave itself into your days. Celebrate your releasing. Declare it. Blog it. Take pictures. Share it. And be encouraged and supported as we declare our Autumn Intentions.


I know, isn't her writing beautiful? If there's something you've been meaning to clear out, link up on Oct. 5th or join the Facebook event. Get the extra support and motivation you might be needing to help make space for the new, as we turn inward this Fall.

I am going to use October 5th as a day to kick off my 7 day Ayurvedic-based cleanse (I'll post more on that when it gets closer). I am hoping to come out on the other side feeling fresh and ready to take on the Fall and Winter with renewed focus. I can't wait to get started!

shanti >> sondra

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea, I definitely need some motivation at the moment
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete